Subject: [huml] HumanMarkup TC Meeting: Scheduled 1/22/03 Wednesday

Title: Message
Hi all,

I'm waiting on confirmation regarding confirmation of lines and phone number from Sandy, but we are scheduled to have our next TC meeting the following Wednesday .

We'll have a formal agenda ready in the next few days, but here are some preliminaries.  Please post any other items you might want to discuss:

-Requirements document update
-Mission Statement format
-Sample Implementations
-E-gov/WSIA/other TC updates
-Subcommittees - HPCML, Conf. Res., VR/AI
-CIDOC conference

---
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

---