Subject: Re: [huml] Need input for CIDOC paper (was: Followup on teleconference(CIDOC CRM info; Native Dancer Collaboration))

Here is the response from Martin Doerr, CIDOC-CRM Symposium
Chair/Coordinator.
Dear James,

No peer review. We will accept the full paper at any time until one week
after
the Symposium. BTW, I have no affiliation for Sylvia. Please give me the
list of co-authors.
Please make clear, who will be the speaker.
Best wishes,
Martin

  So,  even though there is no immediate deadline, we should get the
paper done and submitted prior to the symposium.  In addition, here is
what each co-author needs to provide ASAP, for posting on CIDOC-CRM
Symposium web pages:

Name, Title, Affiliation and a brief biosketch. I note that a number of
presenters also provide URLs and phone numbers.
See , for example, the information posted for speakers (click on name of
speaker to get details.)
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/symposium_speakers.htm

When I have recieved the information I will send to Martin Doerr.

Send the
James Landrum wrote:  (clipped previous)

--
From the Desk of James E. Landrum III
Database Manager