Subject: [huml] This month's minutes

Hi Everyone,

I'm back sort of. I ended up getting very tired of waiting for some
tech support, broke down and reinstalled Mac OS X.1 which has me back
online with DSL. I won't go into the details, but suffice it to say
that this is not the final solution, but that remains for later.

I ended up using the hiatus to get to work on the 3D human models for
the chat app and other apps, then ended up deciding to basically
start over at a point before I did the animation of the facial
skeleton in order to have the male and female generic models as
identical as possible, and therefore as easily customized or
personalized. Since these will the head and shooulders for the chat
app, it was necessary in any event, but doing only that portion did
not make sense. I am down to the last few phases before I can start
in on the poloygon/vertex reduction which is the last stage before
deployment.

However, doing this requires too much concentration to distract
myself with the minutes, for which I apologize. It will, however, be
at least one if not a few more days until I can tear myself away to
catch up on my duties. The reason I say that it may be more than one
more day is that I have two TC teleconferences tomorrow, so I will
not be able to get back up to speed with the work until the afternoon
which is decidedly not my best time.

Rest assured, I will get to it. And soon.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks