Mail Index message

Subject: [huml] Huml vs. HumanML

Hi Guys,

Just a few comments about the paper--although I'm not looking at the final
version on FTP (Sylvia's folder?).

1)
HumanML: formal name of language.

huml (lowercase):  namespace prefix and name of discussion list

Huml (uppercase):  root element of Primary Base Schema

Rex and I chatted about this Sunday, and we realized that we haven't been
making clear this distinction in the last several months--which we should
have.  I guess it's just tunnel vision on our parts.  If you guys don't get
time to do it, that's absolutely fine, but a suggestion is to change the
references from huml/HuML to HumanML, just so we are as internally
consistent as possible.

2)
Another thing Sylvia I believe--Psychology is certainly a disciple for
applicability for HumanML--you had exclamation points around it with my name
I believe? ;)

3)
A final issue is the formatting for some of the text is appearing off the
page--it may be just my version of Open Office or something.

The paper/presentation should be really nice!  Definitely looking forward to
seeing the final version.

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

---