Mail Index message

Subject: Re: [huml] Huml vs. HumanML

I am going over Sylvia's presentation, which was done in a Linux app
and I am giving it a graphic design going-over to create easier
legibility and fix a few things, which I will then pass on to all for
review, and I am including this issue as the second slide just to
make sure it is covered.

Ciao,
Rex

At 9:52 AM -0500 3/4/03, Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
>Hi Guys,
>
>Just a few comments about the paper--although I'm not looking at the final
>version on FTP (Sylvia's folder?).
>
>1)
>HumanML: formal name of language.
>
>huml (lowercase):  namespace prefix and name of discussion list
>
>Huml (uppercase):  root element of Primary Base Schema
>
>Rex and I chatted about this Sunday, and we realized that we haven't been
>making clear this distinction in the last several months--which we should
>have.  I guess it's just tunnel vision on our parts.  If you guys don't get
>time to do it, that's absolutely fine, but a suggestion is to change the
>references from huml/HuML to HumanML, just so we are as internally
>consistent as possible.
>
>2)
>Another thing Sylvia I believe--Psychology is certainly a disciple for
>applicability for HumanML--you had exclamation points around it with my name
>I believe? ;)
>
>3)
>A final issue is the formatting for some of the text is appearing off the
>page--it may be just my version of Open Office or something.
>
>The paper/presentation should be really nice!  Definitely looking forward to
>seeing the final version.
>
>-----
>Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
>
>---

Rex Brooks
Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309