Subject: OASIS HumanMarkup TC

(reposted from humanmarkup-comments)

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the HumanMarkup TC discussion and comment lists hosted at OASIS, which is Phase 1 of the HumanMarkup project.  Much time in the last few months has been spent generating ideas about this endeavor(check http://groups.yahoo.com/group/humanmarkup).  This will serve as a backdrop for our discussion.

I would like us to start begin discussion:
Aug 22nd, 2001 -- Wednesday

This will give us enough time to get oriented, and time for new members to join the list.  I am getting acquainted with the system here at OASIS myself, but it looks to be very nicely organized and sensible.

Topics for all members to think about in the meantime are the different areas of the project that are most interesting, or you would like to contribute most to.  This is a brand new discussion forum, so there is a lot of opportunity to contribute, in many different ways.

Take care, and hope to hear from you all soon.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga
HumanMarkup Chair