Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] Real-World Applications Question.

Hi Steven,

Please update your subscription, we have moved the mailing list under
OASIS. You can subscribe at [1].
I think that real world applications could be just about anything. It
depends solely on what ways you can think of to use HumanMarkup modules
once they become stable.
For example, I was trying to think of an application myself, the purpose
is to provide a more solid example in the humanmarkup site. Here's what
passed over my mind 15 minutes ago.
I could design an XML based chat page (working with XMLHTTP). Well you
know what a chatroom does. Imagine the user able to select parts of the
text he wants to send over and then "apply" emotions or information on
the via buttons and maybe a couple of dialogs.
This information could then be processed to display a grafh next to each
of the chatters (shown in a list or something). The graph can represent
emotional state.
On a one to one chat, it could be used to show how the chat progresses,
that is, how do the two parties like eachother (or how much they don't).
By looking the chart history (combined with the text send and all) would
forbit you from typing "Was it something I said?".
Hope this helps.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup/#mailing
<mailto:humanmarkup@lists.oasis-open.org>

Kindest regards,