Subject: Lists

It's good that we've begun serious discussion again (which I'll get a chance to address in my next post), but for now, let's make sure we are all on the same page regarding the 3 different mailing lists that now exist.

(**BEFORE submitting, you must join the lists.  Instructions are available at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/humanmarkup)

1)
humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org -- This is the General Comment Discussion.  It is open to _anyone_ who has suggestions, questions, comments, issues, etc. regarding the project.  All parties are invited to freely join this discussion group, and everyone can freely contribute to the dicsussion on this group.

This is our  _primary_ discussion list, until our final TC is formed and agenda established.

2)
humanmarkup@lists.oasis-open.org -- This is the Technical Committee Discussion Group, intended to discuss the technical deliverables of HumanMarkup.  I will check with Karl to see if all interested parties can join the list, but for now, there is no need to post here (we aren't at that stage yet).  We may "cross post" to this list, but we should stick with the humanmarkup-comment@lists-oasis-open.org list UNTIL we get our active membership list established.

humanmarkup@yahogroups.com -- This is the original Phase 0 Discussion List.  It is still active, but it is being deprecated.  At this point, we may "cross post" to this list for the next couple of weeks, but should no longer post to this Discussion List, unless there is some specific issue one feels should not be addressed on OASIS for whatever reason.