Subject: Formal submission of previous work to OASIS

Based on the meeting held yesterday, I provide a formal submission statement:

-----
This statement is a retroactive announcement, regarding the transfer of work from HumanMarkup.org (hosted at YahooGroups) to OASIS on August 13th, 2001.

On behalf of HumanMarkup.org, and as founder and director of the organization, I formally state that all HumanMarkup specifications done under HumanMarkup.org, prior to August 13th, 2001, are submitted to OASIS, under OASIS's IPR policy.

To the best of our knowledge, there are no additional copyright or IPR issues regarding this transfer.