Subject: Editorial Feedback needed

Just a general note. In my capacity as Editor, I've begun to move all of our
core documents out of raw text and into XML, using the DocBook Schema. I
have been thinking additionally of using a set of XSL stylesheets to better
style the documents, but also recognize that not all browser (notable
Netscape 4.x) recognize XSL styled XML. What seems most reasonable in that
regard is to create the documents, then perform a translation to HTML for
those that don't currently have XSLT. I'm also looking at getting a XSL-FO
to PDF converter, but that will be down the line. Does anyone have any
comments, or preferences as to which docs to get converted first?

-- Kurt Cagle