Subject: TC.documents: file repository

We really haven't posted alternative file storage systems for HumanMarkup to use...the deadline is today, so by default, our file repository is simply OASIS's FTP site (for now).  Links will be placed appropriately on the OASIS TC website.  For the time being, forward all documents/schemas/etc. for posting on the TC website to Rex.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga