Subject: Re: TC.Projectplan: Administrative Roles: Editor

Looks very good.  Actually you did already post this to the TC group!

Here are a few additions/changes you might want to make to the duties you have:

1)
If you could propose a strategy (with timeframe/deliverables) on integrating past and current posts into the formal documents, that would be great.

2)
The copyright/IPR statement I mentioned to Joe also applies here (we have to work towards meeting OASIS copyright/IPR policy).

3)
We can start to delegate content ownership for particular documents:
I can take ownership of the TC.projectplan, TC.policy, and TC.documents.

4)
If you could establish a timeframe for all the deliverables, that would be great.
All co-editors will work within this timeframe.

5)
If there are any other documents you would like to integrate within the fold (besides the ones that currently exist on the site), feel free to post.  For example, we've done some past work on WhitePaper, although we never got it to what to a presentable format.  It is your discretion.

6)
You'll have to contact me directly to obtain FTP account information (can't do it over email for security reasons)
My mobile # is 646-456-9076.  Your responsibility is the 'documents' subfolder on the TC site, with final accountability in the webmaster for whatever goes on OASIS's site.

7)
The Web Manager role is actually termed Webmaster according to OASIS, and there is no single R&D Manager (XML schema, RDF, and HumanML_Write architects only right now--at this point at least).

Thanks very much Kurt.  We now have all the admin roles almost squared away, and primary duties are accounted for.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga