Subject: [humanmarkup] Re: [humanmarkup-comment] [RDFCore] Items (was:HumanMarkup: Paved With Good Intentions)

Excellent Manos!  This is an great start for formal RDF discussion.

Len mentioned the primary discussion at this point should concentrate on XML
Schema primarily, but there are arguments why an RDF implementation might be
beneficial concurrently.  In my opinion, it warrants discussion in its own
right.

1) Subject Lines
------------------
Regarding subjects, we've been using a "document centric" convention for
subject lines.
Possibly we can adapt the RDF discussion to this current system as well?

Document:                 topic:                   subtopic:
TC.Policy:
HM.Frameworks:      Buddhism:            beliefs
RDF.Platform:           interaction with XML Schema

2) HumanML -- RDF Subcommittee
I would like to persuade you to create a proposal for a "HumanMarkup RDF
subcommittee", and would nominate you as chair as well.  It would be much
easier to organize the efforts in this way, since you are planning to
organize a team (you'll be responsible for the solicitation however ;-)).
If you get a chance, and are interested, do submit a proposal to the board
(the rules are on the OASIS website what a subcommittee entails).

We won't be able to finalize till next meeting of course, but keep in mind.

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga