Subject: Re: Annotea (WAS: RE: [humanmarkup] TC Business for this week-Oct.21-27)

I was hoping you could get in touch with Henrik (henrik@brameus.org
)on this as, perhaps part of your RDF Core work (which would make a
good Subcommittee) and/or the notion of an email usage for HumanML
that would allow one's personal profile to automatically filter the
receipt of email relevant to one's interests. If so, could you make
this your own idea and create a thread for discussion on it on the
public list to get the idea going. I was using this list for the
vote, and forgot myself entirely when I replied to you. I should have
said thanks, then switched over to the public list to start a
discussion, but<self-applied wrist slap-negative reinforcement/>ouch!
I'll do better, honest.

;)
Rex