Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] possible contacts (Fw: 15.328 cultural heritageworkshop at NIC2001)

My original intention was to try to get our current members to try to
bring in folks from their fields, but the resources you mention make
sense, so in that respect, I think a strategy is in order, but right
now I want to wait until after we get the Physical Description and
HumanML_Write Subcommittees up and running, which is what I would
like to get going along with getting the core documents and major
documents threads started, which we should start on this week. I
expect Kurt is a little bogged down, and I know I owe you all a
review of the documents you have already assembled, so I will do that
next, after cleaning up the website code.

That's after I get back from the  appts I've had scheduled for me in
SF today. Why do clients take liberties? Like "O, by the way, we
scheduled you to consult with our Business consultants this Wednesday
in San Francisco, and with our Human Resources Consultant next
Wednesday in Berkeley, since you take Wednesday's off from your
on-site work for us. Grrr. I'm thinking about charging for the time I
spend grumbling about them." Oh, yes, and about my grumbling fee,
it's gone up you know..."