Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] possible contacts (Fw: 15.328 culturalheritageworkshop at NIC2001)

I think the best thing is to form a group of core members (at least
three OASIS members, which accords to the formal TC formation rules from
OASIS). Then these three can either formalize the creation of the
committee and ask for participation from other OASIS members (or even
use the "invited expert" alternative), or, these core members can
continue to establish memberships and objectives before the committee
formation is announced to as a call for interest in participation.

Kindest regards,

Manos