Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] Re: [humanmarkup-comment] HMU.newmedia: CREATED

If this is the Eclipse Open Sourcing of most of IBM development tools
so that developers can develop for Linux and Windows simultaneously,
then my message this morning to the prospective Joint Project members
takes that into account as something we need to address. I signed up
myself this morning, but their servers don't like Netscape and I
didn't have the time or inclination to set up IE for that purpose
alone. I will deal with it tomorrow and suggest that they make
allowance for Netscape.