Subject: [humanmarkup] Nov. 21 Meeting Postponed

To all TC Members and the Public Comments List Subscribers:

The OASIS HumanMarkup TC Monthly meeting for Nov. 21 has been
postponed. Since it fell the day before Thanksgiving Holiday in
America, we decided it was better to postpone it. Also, we are
exploring ways to make it possible to have our meetings on a chat
service that will eliminate the necessity for international members
to pay out of pocket for attending as is currently necessary with
teleconferencing.

We will announce early next week when the test of the chat service
will be held, and after that we will announce when the postponed
meeting will occur.

It may also be necessary to conduct some of our business on the TC
list in order to make up for the delay.

We hope this does not overly inconvenience anyone.

Thanks,
Rex Brooks
OASIS HumanMarkup TC Secretary and Webmaster