Subject: [humanmarkup] New York Visit Jan 6-10

Hi Guys,

Heads Up. I have decided to go attend the OASIS Web Services
Component Model Technical Committee's first face to face meetings,
Jan. 7-9 in Hawthorne, New York, about a half hour drive north of
NYC. I will be gearing up soon to make a 20-minute presentation on
the interrelationships between HumanMarkup TC and WSCM TC with
particular emphasis on User Interface, Interactivity and XForms. I am
also hoping to have more materials to distribute and plan to be there
for all 3 days and set the stage for cooperation between the two TCs
in the future.

You can review their website on OASIS' s overall site. Comments welcome.