Subject: [humanmarkup] Various Updates

Hi Everyone,

Alas, I didn't get the Preamble to the Proposal for a Human Physical
Charactertistics Description Markup Language done today as I had
hoped, so I will try to whack it into presentable shape before I
leave for my on-site grindstone tomorrow morning.

I did, however ask Sandy Ressler at NIST to arrange for our
teleconference TC meeting next Wednesday, December 19 at 12 Noon EST.
When we get the numbers and password we will pass it along. About.com
did not get back to me after I sent in the signed form they needed.
So we may have to make do with another jerry rigged way to get our
International members included without them shoveling out hard-earned
income for the privilege of contributing to our efforts. It has been
suggested that we have a simultaneous Yahoo IM conference chat, which
can be logged and have one of our statesiders pass along the
comments, thoughts, motions, discussion, etc to the telephone
conference for inclusion in the minutes upon which we can vote on the
lists later if that is needed.

We have a week to make arrangements and settle on an agenda if we
want to discuss issues beyond progress reports on various work in
progress.