Subject: [humanmarkup] TC Meeting Reminder and Notes

This is your reminder that we have an OASIS HumanMarkupTC Meeting
Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2001 at 12:00 pm Noon EST. It is a teleconference
call and here is the relevant information.

>   # OF LINES:              Total=15 Dialout=0 Meet Me=11 Meet Me Toll=4
>   Entry Method: Tone In
>   CALL DATE:         DEC-19-2001  (Wednesday)
>   CALL TIME:         12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>   DURATION:              2 hr
>   USA Toll Free Number: 888-316-9411
>   USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-4786
>    PASSCODE: 51383
>    LEADER:            Mr Sandy Ressler

This is also a heads up for Henrik and Manos, if you could post your
yahoo user names so that we can invite you into a yahoo IM conference
chat that can be logged simultaneously with the teleconference, we
would greatly appreciate it. That way we can include your input on
the agenda I will post to this list, along with another personal post
to many of you guys tomorrow in an effort to get a little boost in
participation.

Note 1: I have finished this pass at HM.interoperability and uploaded it.

Note 2: If anyone else has anything they think would be relevant to
the presentation I will be making to the Web Services Component Model
TC meeting in Jan. I would like to hear it.

Thanks, and, of course,