Subject: [humanmarkup] HumanMarkup status update

Rex,

I just wanted to personally thank you Rex for the contributions, time, and
dedication by coming all the way to NY from SF, and spending several days
with me, and with IBM.  I had a very good time speaking and learned a lot.
Additionally, I think we established quite a bit between us.

I anticipate starting regular contributions again this coming week, and our
needs for the next two months till March 15th are focused on gathering
requirements from various parties.

HumanMarkup.org's web site is back up yesterday.  Nonetheless, if any of you
knows of a web hosting facility with reasonable prices and MSXML 4.0, please
post a suggestion.

-----
Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga