Subject: [humanmarkup] Presentation, Meeting Notes

Hi Everyone,

I actually sent a version of this message yesterday, but my ISP is
having mail server difficulties which ended up trashing all of
yesterday's outgoing mail. So...

Here are the presentation materials Kurt worked on with me for last
week's Web Services Component Model TC meetings at IBM's Watson
Research Center in Hawthorne, NY. The tough work paid off. At least
to the extent that I was prepared to answer the many questions raised
and to get across the main points of the presentation, which focused,
wrt HumanMarkup, on personalization and profiling. I also made
certain that the Human Physical Characteristics Description Markup
Language was understood, as well as VR-AI, though these were less
intensely followed.

I will have more to say about this in our next TC meeting, which will
be Wed. Jan. 23, 2002 rather than this Wed., since I received no
objections to that postponement. I would also like to ask TC Members
to send me an email reporting their votes on the motions made without
dissent in our last meeting. The minutes are available through the TC
website for your review. If I don't receive votes, the decisions will
be decided as passing without dissent.

Hope you are all well, while, as for me, I just came down with a
second cold in less than two months after nearly three years free of
such dreck. C'est la vie.

MVCController2.svg

HumanMLpresentationG.pdf

HumanMLPresentation.ppt