Subject: [humanmarkup] Synergy and Synchromicity Strike Again

Hi Everyone,

I just walked back in my door and found the message from Susan
Turnbull at GSA. Nice timing, eh?

Because it is long and I don't want to get into specifics in this
message, I'm not including it here. If you haven't read it, it will
be in the archives with the Subject: Economics Conference Example.

I hope this energizes you all as much as it does me. Talking about
gathering requirements based on scenarios and use-cases is all very
good in the abstract, but beginning to get results in such terms is a
lot more gratifying and useful. So, yeah, I'm jazzed.

Now, comes the work of taking such real world examples of problems
and letting them guide us in building this language. I'd like to hear
how you all think we can harvest some requirements out of this
particular example. Do the requirements we see here reach the level
of qualifying for the basic schema, or do they fit more into an
extended subset for Economics or Diplomacy?

I look forward to hearing from you all.

P.S. I will get the minutes out and up over the weekend. We had a
short but informative meeting today, for which, thanks to all who
participated.