Subject: [humanmarkup] Requirements?

Hi Sudhakar,

I expect you have been busy with Sun business, but I do need to ask if you
have perhaps a preliminary set of requirements wihich need to be included
in the Formal Requirements for the overall Human Markup Language
Specification? What we need at this time, if you have followed my previous
recent posts, is the requirements which need to be included in the basic
Primary HumanML Schema, which will enable the Secondary Schema for the
Human Markup Physical Characteristics Description Markup Language.

Hope you are well.