Subject: [humanmarkup] RE: First Working Draft of HM.Requirements

Thanks, Karl.

All my questions are answered. Our requirements should be finished by
March 31, 2002. I sympathize with the errors. I guess you're human
too. I will be sooo glad when this portion of the task is finally
done. Now all I need to do is find a way to leverage all this
research, but I suspect something will turn up.

Thanks again.

Rex