Subject: [humanmarkup] Notes on HM.Requirements.Applications

Hello Everyone,

This is the first stab at setting up the Human Markup requirements document for application work. Please take a look at it and suggest things that you believe should be added, changed, or removed.

I earnestly hope, as we garner more attention for the TC work,  that experienced developers could assist us in creating the various showcase applications that could help bring Human Markup to a wider audience. I have always believed that our work would be aided by a program people could tinker with. Ideally, a killer-app would be nice, but then again anything that would capture the attention of potential researchers, future users, and the like would be a great boon for HM.

Cordially,

Joseph Norris