Subject: [humanmarkup] RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-artifact

Title: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] Base Schema-artifact
Thanks for the reminder, Len. This is true. What we also need as we develop the schema itself, is the background usages--the rules the use the property sets. Actually from their viewpoints those are the foreground usages. In any event, we need to design the schema for its many uses, and so far, while we do discuss various usage scenarios, we are pretty much staying nailed down to foundational work. And it is good to be reminded of that.

I hope we hear from Philip soon, since designing inherent grammars using nouns as verbs, I assume, and using the spoken language metaphor or model for that programming usage--which I assume (again recognizing the danger of assuming) will be applicable to a wide range of specific application areas.