Subject: [humanmarkup] Re: [humanmarkup-comment] some definitions from AAA

Thanks, James,

I think that a comprehensive Annotated Bibliography to accompany the
HM.frameworks document and its harmonization with the DAML-OIL
ontologies and the further resources we will uncover as we proceed
should be gathered together and assembled into what might be called a
Human Markup Language Library, capable of being referenced by the RDF
Schema we will be producing as well as being referenced by the
secondary xml schemata specific to the application area/fields they
serve.

I suggest we make this an agenda item for next monthly meeting Sept. 81, 2002.

Comments?