Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] reference citation format and yet another markupinitiative

This is great, James. I agree, interoperability, is the key. I will
be having more time for study in the near future, like the next two
weeks, at long last. (Knock wood) Jeez, maybe I shouldn't tempt the
Murphy Gods?

I am looking forward to catching up on the materials I have been
referred to in the last few weeks.