Subject: [humanmarkup] Re: [humanmarkup-comment] VR: 3DMeNow

Seems 3DMeNow Pro, as well as Designer, emphasize head/facial and upper
torso.
Also, per note from JavaWorld newsletter this morning, check out the
following Java item dealing with mood:
Mr. Happy Object Teaches Static Methods by Tony Sintes
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaqa/2001-11/03-qa-1121-mrhappy.html