Subject: [humanmarkup] Update:ETA of PBS

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to know if there is anything more mind-numbing than two
hours of webservices in minute details, but I can tell y'all that I
am going to have to take more time getting back up to speed with our
work than I would like, so it will be later this afternoon before I
will get this out to you.

I can tell you a couple of things.

I am commenting-out the <xs:import namespace=" "/> because otherwise
turning it into documentation and into WEBSPY's generic html for
documentation outputs a file of size 2.12 MB. This is also unreadable
by anyone who doesn't already understand the diagrams as well as the
text code. So I am going to try to take out the extra xhtml that was
left over from the original and if I can't get XMLSPY to output
something legible, I will just hand-code it. But depending on how
much effort that turns out to be, I may be forced to my fall-back and
just release the raw xsd file and the XMLSPY Dcoumentation file and
take my time fitting it into the OASIS formats.

So I will get it out to you today, as attachments in a post that will
also have a log of the changes I made as I went along. There is no
doubt that I will have missed some things and left some things out
and of course typos, but the xsd file will have validated in XMLSPY
which has been used in other OASIS Spec work, so we will on fairly
solid ground as far as that goes. I assume I will have plenty of help
in proofreading and correcting the errors.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309