Subject: RE: [humanmarkup] RE: PBS-Doc-locator(commentary)

Title: RE: PBS-Doc-locator(commentary)
You may want to review the Los Angeles County Incident Report .xsd for an example. Yes, it is in lower camel case. We will be changing it in November to follow the Federal Guidlines.

http://pajis.lasd.org/XML

http://pajis.lasd.org/XML/IncidentReport/Sep2002/IncidentReport.xsd

John
-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:05 PM
To: Bullard, Claude L (Len); 'Rex Brooks'; humanmarkup@lists.oasis-open.org; cognite@zianet.com; kurt@kurtcagle.net; mbatsis@netsmart.gr
Subject: [humanmarkup] RE: PBS-Doc-locator(commentary)

As you can see, I am working my way back up my mail queue from the later to the earlier, adding the (commentary so you all can respond to particular threads and still maintain the useability of the OASIS mailing list archives.

Yep, I didn't leave the Scars, Marks and Tattoos out on purpose, though. I gave it just enough thought to mentally add it to the bucket that contains stuff for the Secondary.

And my point was that if we need a geo-temporal locator we have the tools with which to build it without building a new element or attribute, although if we need it, it can be done, and I am fine with it. Whether a rough observable is sufficient is, I think, up to the appbulders. At least I hope so.