Subject: [humanmarkup] PBS-Change Requests

Hi Everyone,

Please use the Subject Line: PBS-Change Requests or reply to this
message using the formlist I posted yesterday for your change
requests with explanatory discussion/arguments on an item-by-item
basis.

Please do not send me corrected text and expect me to paste it in
because that tends to introduce new errors in the
highlighting-copying-pasting process, so just indicate what needs to
be changed by underlining and/or putting specific passages in
boldface and cite what component it occurs within. Then include your
suggested change in italic immediately afterward in a separate
paragraph. If I make the change, I will use these citations as an
item-by-item checklist.

Note: the larger and more comprehensive a suggested change is, the
less likely I will be to include it. Depending on how many and how
extensive the suggested changes are I will decide whether we can
safely and wisely vote in E-mail or have a teleconference to vote and
then see if we can resolve outstanding issues. Needless to say, we
will vote by E-mail if it looks like we have consensus without much
change, or else we will need to have a teleconference.

Remember, post your Change Requests Sunday, your Proofreading posts
Saturday, today. Also needless to say, you don't need to have the
proofreading corrections in hand to suggest/request changes.

Thanks,
Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309