Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] PBS Vote

Apologies for the delay; there is some distance between this document's
goals and my own personal ones, so evaluating it objectively is a
difficult task.

In my opinion, this schema is suitable for the 30-day public comment
period, in which I will try my best to provide feedback.

I would like to thank everyone in this list for their time and energy
put in this document. It represents the interests of this TC's activity,
so I vote to aproove PBS.

Manos