Subject: Re: [humanmarkup] PBS Vote

Thanks you Manos,

We also appreciate your efforts. Remember, the primary is just the
basics and it is amendable. Also it needs its RDF component to bring
the resources into play for the components to make it all work with
existing standards and to be able to grow into new uses. Also, you
should be able to define in the secondary base or in a module of your
own design the necessary elements to work for your personal goals. If
not, then we need to know what needs to be done at this level to
enable that.

Hopefully, by the time we get to recommending the final first version
for overall OASIS approval it will meet those criteria.

Thanks, Again,
Rex