Subject: [humanmarkup] HTML Tomorrow

Hi Folks,

It was just too nice a day to spend it all insider, especially not
doing html by hand to represent xml code in escape characters with
indents. Of course I could just save the Word file as html, but when
I do the resulting code is really indeciferable if I don't like
something a certain way, and, of course, there's a table in there as
well. So hopefully I will get it done tomorrow morning.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309