Subject: [humanmarkup] Brief Update

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be getting the last
corrections out tonight. Nor the first draft of the Public Comment
Statement. That will be tomorrow morning.

You can refer to what Karl Best announced on behalf of the XACML TC
and their spec today to see what the standard announcement includes.
Ours won't be that much different to the OASIS list, but what we say
in other arenas is pretty important, and we have to check it with
OASIS as well. So it needs a bit of thought.

I've been catching up on things like paying bills and various errands
between storm fronts. I hope this weather pattern doesn't extend till
Spring, but that's what happened last time. Great for the ski
resorts, and since I like skiing, it would be fine by me, but I can't
afford the pasttime this round.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309