Subject: [humanmarkup] Missing Inclusion: Follow-Up Re: CNET Web ServicesConference

Title: Missing Inclusion: Follow-Up Re: CNET Web Services Con
Hi Folks,
Here's the missing inclusion--the message from Steve Kovsky of CNET.

From: "Steve Kovsky" <sdkovsky@hotmail.com>
To: "Rex Brooks" <rexb@starbourne.com>
Cc: <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: CNET Web Services Conference
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:37:54 -0800
Rex:

Per our conversation, I will hold a spot for you in our session "Web Services Planning for Development Managers"
(December 10, 11:00 - 11:45am).

You'll find a link to the general description at http://webservices.cnetnetworksevents.com/conference/gs_wsip.html

. . .and a link to the specific session at the following:
http://webservices.cnetnetworksevents.com/conference/gs_wsip_track3.htm.

Please look those materials over and confirm with me as soon as possible. Again, we're looking for a 10-15 minute technical presentation dealing with the specific work you have been doing in Web Services standards development, delivered in terms that are relevant to development managers planning Web Services implementations. Upon your confirmation, I will put you in touch with the session leader for that session, Don Awalt.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Kovsky
Editorial Development
CNET Networks Events
415-845-6455
steve@stevekovsky.com
Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309