Subject: [humanmarkup] Agenda Adjustments

Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that I will be adding an agenda item:

8. Formally join the Joint Security Committee.

  Security issues bear directly on where in the web services, or just
plain web authentication and authorization, process HumanML will be
applicable. So we need to find someone to fill that role. I asked
Monica Martin to spend a few minutes with us to describe what that
committee is and does. She is stretched too thin to be our
representative, but if we can find someone who is willing to
represent us, and perhaps is interested or already participates in
that joint committee, such as a lurker on our list, that would be
very appreciated.

Here is the call info again, just in case:

>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>
>  ==========================
>
>  PRODUCT TYPE:  UNATTENDED
>
>  CALL TYPE: MEET ME
>

>  # OF LINES:              Total=16 Dialout=0 Meet Me=12 Meet Me Toll=4
>
>  Entry Method: Tone In
>
>  CALL DATE:         NOV-20-2002  (Wednesday)
>
>  CALL TIME:         12:00 PM EASTERN TIME
>
>  DURATION:              2 hr
>
>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014
>
>  USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201
>
>   PASSCODE: 47699
>
>   LEADER:            MR SANDY RESSLER

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309