Subject: [humanmarkup] Namespace Design

Hi Folks,

As part of the ongoing process of refining our schema and, hence, our
namespace, I asked a question on the big list, xml-dev, about how to
assign schemata to namespaces, i.e. how to have more than one schema
per namespace, which we can do. That's the good news. There are
different design choices for how to do it. That's the bad news. I
won't shoot myself in the foot by adding another item to the agenda,
especially since this one requires a bit of thought, but I did get an
excellent resource on exactly this topic:

http://www.xfront.com/ZeroOneOrManyNamespaces.html

So, this will certainly be on the December agenda. That will be just
after the end of the 20-day public comment period, so it looks like
the appropriate time to make that choice.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309