Subject: [humanmarkup] Please Note: This could be important to this TC

Hi Everyone,

Just before I dive into getting our TC website updated and head out
to catch up with some errands and chores I was unable to do last week
or over the weekend due to Doctor Murphy's annoying little
prescriptions, I ran across this article:

Uncle Sugar is going to finance XML--for business so....

We need to put ourselves directly in the path of this money, one way
or another. We need to drive interest and participation in this TC
soon. I dislike being a doomsayer, but we do not have enough core
voting members to keep this TC going if one or two of us get taken
out by any number of misadventures with which life is fraught.

We need to connect the dots for a few more people who can see where
HumanML could be useful to institutions and profitable for business.
So please plant this seed in the gardens of your minds and let a few
good and practical ideas flower.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309