Subject: [huml] Short Name Change

Title: Short Name Change
Hi Everyone,

As you may have noticed, our email subject line has changed already. I informed Karl of our decision yesterday before I even got around to notifying our own mailing list. I'm getting sloppy in my old age.

However, just so you know, our vote to change the short name only of our TC for the various reasons we discussed, was unanimously in favor of the change.  This does not change the mailing list address or the url for the HumanMarkup TC webpage. This does not change the TC name or anything else except the short name. I hope there was no ambiguity about that. Without going into specifics for why I arrived at this thought,  I am convinced we should adopt a motto: "Make No Assumptions."

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309