Subject: [huml] PC-33 Voting Results

Hi Everyone,

The vote is complete and it was unanimous to remove race as an
attribute in the attributeGroup physicalDescriptors.

Thanks to everyone who offered an opinion, all TC members for voting
and to Dennis Hamilton for raising the issue.

Today is the last day of our Public Comment period for the Human
Markup Language Primary Base XML Schema Specification, and we will be
discussing how we want to proceed in next week's monthly TC Telecon
Meeting. I have decided to send a separate message with the agenda, a
reminder, and reiteration of the call-in information.

To quote a well-known movie character, "Ahh'll be back."

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309