Subject: [huml] need biosketches ASAP

Dear TC,
As Soon As Possible, I need  brief biosketches, including your position title, institutional affiliation, and contact information for TC Members and Invited Experts who intend to co-author the CIDOC CRM Symposium paper on Human Markup Language, and I hope that includes everyone.
Below, for example, are Sylvia's and my biosketches, as posted on the CIDOC-CRM web site (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/symposium_speakers.htm).
[NOTE TO Sylvia: Martin Doerr needs your institutional affiltiation, Title, and other contact information, and is the email address below correct?. ]

S. Candelaria de Ram

Email:cognizor@cognizor.com

Cognitive scientist Dr. S. Candelaria de Ram joins HuML experts to focus a range of disciplines on the development of OASIS XML Human Markup Language. Perspective is lent by Linguistics applied in sociolinguistic planning and information science, by experimental and cognitive Psychology, with
humanistic grounding in South Asian and Latino studies, and techniques brought in from hard sciences' modeling and practical computing.

James Landrum

Archaeology Materials and Database Manager,
Archaeology Materials Laboratory (AML) and Archaeology Technologies Laboratory (ATL),
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences,
North Dakota State University
Fargo, North Dakota.

Email: James.Landrum@ndsu.nodak.edu

James E. Landrum III is a member of the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS), and the Human Markup Language (HuML) Technical Committee. He is the Database Manager of the Archaeology Technologies Laboratory, North Dakota State University, and the Digital Archive Network for Anthropology (DANA).

--
From the Desk of James E. Landrum III
Database Manager