Subject: [huml] Tdoay's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I took notes as best I could, but it will be incumbent on folks to
pay a wee bit more attention to the minutes, and from now on, as we
start gettting larger and larger amounts of information packed into
our monthly meetings until the subcommittees start taking up the
slack for their areas. As usual I will type up the minutes and post
them and update the website by the end of the weekend.

I must also say I am very pleased that we are making headway on a lot of work.

Starbourne Communications Design
1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA 94702 *510-849-2309