Subject: HumanMarkup TC Meeting: April 23rd Wed - 12 noon EST

Here is the call information for next week's meeting.

Some of us are getting together a few sample implementations to showcase the
Primary Base Schema, before we can get to the next level. Discussing this
work is the only topic of discussion from my standpoint for this meeting,
but if there are any other topics you guys would like to discuss, please do
post.

-----

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga

# OF LINES: Total=19 Dialout=0 Meet Me=15 Meet Me Toll=4

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:

USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014

USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201

PASSCODE: 10065