Subject: RE: [huml] Today's meeting

Title: Today's meeting
I've got a previous lunch meeting to go to.  If that cancels, I'll
be there.

len
-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:04 AM
To: huml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [huml] Today's meeting

Hi Folks,

It would be appreciated if we could have a quorum today so that we can get some TC work done. April marks the end of the work season as May rings in the vacation season, during which some of us will undoubtedly get some work done, but in general consensus work doesn't happen until September rolls around. I've always thought this was totally ridiculous, except for summer vacation for schoolkids, which I only thought was cool when I was one.

Please attend if you possibly can. I'm repeating the call info here just in case you don't feel like scanning your email for Ranjeeth's notification message:

DIAL-IN NUMBERS:

USA Toll Free Number: 888-576-9014

USA Toll Number: +1-773-756-0201

PASSCODE: 10065