Subject: HPCDML Charter/Mission Vote

Hi Everyone,

I know at least two of you who has not yet voted through the online
ballot on the OASIS HumanMarkup TC webpage has indicated an
affirmative vote but have not yet actually voted yet. So please do
vote online, since that is the only way you can vote and while we
have not have a "NO" vote, we only have 50% of the voting membership
recorded as having voted as yet, so we need at least one more person
to point their web browser to the OASIS site, go into the members
only area, go to HumanMarkup TC, click on the ballot tab and vote
"YES" in order to have a majority of the voting members affirm the
charter and mission statement of the Subcommittee so we can move
forward.

Thanks,