Subject: Convergent Standards Paper

Hi Folks,

I've taken the study of convergent standards about as far as I can for now.

As a reminder, this paper deals with standards that are directly
related to requirements for developing a comprehensive and
self-consistent Human Physical Characteristics Description Markup
Language and standards that are both directly and indirectly related
to individual name, identity, medical and address data considerations
for Emergency Management Technical Committee purposes.

I have attached the Word .doc file. I can also send a plain text to
anyone who needs it.

HumanCentricStandard#26A457.doc